12x12 sampler

 


Yesterday I created a 12x12 Christmas sampler. This included 9 3x3 squares that featured different Christmas designs.


Square 1: thoughtful branches tree with emerald envy foliage and early espresso trunk. I then sponged soft sky around the top.


Square 2: is a reindeer using the cookie-cutter Christmas stamp set and punch. I coloured his nose red with the real red marker. I used archival black ink for the stamp. This has been placed on paper from 'candy cane land designer series paper'.


Square 3: is the train from 'Christmas magic' stamp set stamped in archival black and coloured with various markers.


Square 4: is the Santa stamped using the cookie-cutter stamp set and then using the punch to cut him out. I then coloured him with markers. I then heat embossed his trim of his hat and clothes with iradescent ice. And then placed him on candy cane lane DSP.


Square 5: I used swirly bird dies with emerald envy paper to cut the wreath out. Then I used the apple stamps in thoughtful branches and stamped in cherry cobbler. I then used the dies in thoughtful branches to cute 3 apples out. Then a bird with the bird die in thoughtful branches. I then used gold and red twine from the new Christmas catalogue.


Square 6: I used 'this Christmas paper' and cut merry out of red glimmer paper. 


Square 7: I used the fox cut out to make a reindeer. I stamped the white card with early espresso stump. And crumb cake reindeer. I then used early espresso for the antlers. I then stamped to Christmas trees in emerald envy.


Square 8: is a gingerbread man cut out with the cookie cutter punch and stamp set. I used crumb cake ink. I coloured the bow tie with real red marker. And coloured his buttons the same. 


Square 9: I used the trees from thoughtful branches with wink of Stella. Then stamped the North Pole from 'Christmas magic' in archival black. Then coloured in with various markers.


This was all placed on a 12x12 paper from candy cane lane DSP.


I enjoyed making this. To show everyone all the different Christmas stamps and paper


.http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/rebeccajacovou/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWHT February Blog Hop

AWHT March Creative Showcase

AWHT July 2020 Creative Showcase